Saturday, April 17, 2010

How about perming my hair?

I posted a status in my FB wall this afternoon.


Seems so discouraging lea..

I admit i am a lazy person.
If i were to perm my hair, i wont be able to maintain it properly. HAHA!
But i guess i might still wanna try it.
I've been looking at Angelababy's hair.
Its tempting to get that kind of hair style. :p

Just to share.
Photos credited to http://xanga.com/angelababy






Last year April, i cut off my long hair to a shoulder-length hair.



|
|
|
V



This year April, it grew back almost the same length.
So, i'll continue to let it grow abit longer than i'll try perming it. Hee~
I actually haven been touching my hair since last year july.
Ehhh, minus off cutting my bangs only..
I did not rebond nor dye my hair..
I want a CHANGE soon! =)

No comments: