Monday, February 22, 2010

Irritated!

Nowadays my sister's friend is staying over like everyday.
Its like weird loh..
I've my own room yet i have to stay outside the living room using my laptop.
If not, i will be sleeping in bro's room since he's in NS.

Very pissed off with them somehow.
The room is in a mess and it smells lah.
WTF!
Seriously pissing me off~
Its not that i am not showing any sympathy.
But they wanna keep the dog, they didnt even manage it well loh..

And because sis always go out early, then very late at night come back.
I need to sleep as i have to work the next day..
She's not even considerate.
Making noise and woke me up.

Seriously, there are so many things bothering me already..
I still have to get fed up with this kind of small matter..
She just have to keep the room clean, and its not that difficult wat..
How old already...?
Next year, she's going 21 yet still behaving like small kids.
Still need mum, grandma or me to nag..
And nagging still cannot make things better somemore.
She will only get irritated.

Well, its her life.
She's just no life lah..

No comments: