Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The feeling is getting stronger..

The more i think about it, the more i wanna leave the place.
I think i just cannot stick to one job?
I will always have alot of complaints.
Is it really me???? TMD!
Now i am blaming Slyvia from RE who physco me to accept the job. :S
Maybe i am just so stupid.

My mood was rather bad today..
I guess i am sleepy.
1st half of my day, wasnt that bad..
I am just tired so i do my work slowly lo..
2nd half till the end, it feels so sux when my work cannot get it done and i have to entertain phone calls from patients or the staff nurses.
Wah piang... i seriously hate phone calls one lo..
Now the sound of phone calls really irks me.
Today work OT until 7.30pm just because the non stop phone calls make me cannot finish up my work..
OT oso cannot get the pay i get in Emerson. :S

WORST STILL~!
I am gg to be left alone maybe for 2weeks lah....
Yee Boon gonna be transfer to a new room next week.
Now my support gone liao..
Cannot like tat throw me alone mah..
I am still new to the process sial..
I am still not pro yet.
And i have to work 7am - 6pm for 2weeks.
Sibei tired. Sibei jiak lat. Sibei no life. FML!
Hope SK dont throw me jak pa lang things like how he throw to Yee Boon. !@#$%^&*()_$#$%!!

Hais..
ENDURE ENDURE!!
1mth is coming and i will have 2mths left.
JIAYOU BAH!!

No comments: