Sunday, February 14, 2010

Romantic Lunar New Year

Surprisingly, this year Valentine's Day falls on the Chinese New Year.
Our 2nd year of Vday, din really celebrate it. Haha..

Chinese new year is a time where people get sick easily.
WHY?
Cos of the tibits and bak gua that we cannot resist!!



Every year, i need my mum to get this egg roll!
Its my favourite and i cannot missed it.




Same goes to bak gua~


Anyway, i woke up early to get prepared and cabbed down to dear's house to pick up his family then we headed down to our first stop of his relative house.
Erm.. my first time visiting them.
Last year, i didnt went there.

The family and the house is quite big.
And of cos, i feel awkward, its normal..
Cos dont know them mah.. =X

Went to walk around the place to see.
And also snap here and there.. :p
The family have 2 dogs.
Very cute.
I din take photos of it cos paiseh lah..
Haha~






My New studded flat plump. Y











We didnt stayed very long..
Then we went to his grandmother house to bai nian.
Ate my brunch there.

Then we went went to his auntie house.
Last year i went there before.
I said there's one very cute dog like bear de.
This year i took photo of it and with it. :D


There he is.. so cute..


And he's big and heavy ok..
I dont dare carry..
Moreover, my belly button is healing. :S


I could hug it like a bear..
Hehehe~


One more shot =3


Cute cute cute!!!


There's one more too..
But when i want to sayangx it run away.. :(

After that, we went back to his block to bai nian one more relative before we went back his house.


Bathed due to the hot weather.
Then rested.
Had abit of dinner at his house before heading to my relative house to bai nian.

I went over to my great grandmother house without my family.
Reached there, hoping my family will come early but in the end they dragged the time so dear and i left first.
We had to rush for our movie at Northpoint.


We watched Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief.
A very nice movie.
Must watch ok!
Nice effect, nice storyline and there's abit of comedy in it too.


After the show, bused back home.
Had our last photo of the day. :)

The time i reached home, is the time my family reached home too.
This year, my bro gf went to my relative house too.
I saw her driving my family there.
So cool~ haha..

Took pics with stupid bro and sis. =p






How many hongbaos have you collected?
Hehe..
This is part of my "salary" this year. :D

No comments: