Saturday, February 13, 2010

Double Reunion Dinner

This year, like last year..
Dear will come over my house for reunion dinner first, then i went over to his house to have reunion dinner.
SUPER FULL!

After his dinner..
We watch The Spy Next Door on his computer.
Quite a nice show. :)

Then, i took out his Valentine's Day present and pass to him.
Yes, gave it to him one day earlier.. =)



Glad that he likes the game that i got for him.
Buying present for bf is such a big headache!
I shopped around for 3days poundering what to get.
I even consulted friends because i am afraid i buy something that he doesnt like.
And i got it very last min at Northpoint today. HAHA!
Hmm.. wondering what's that clothing in the pics?
It's boxer~ WAHAHA! =X

Then he took out mine present.
At first, i didnt notice what the wrapper is.
He kept saying like he bought nighties for me. WTH~

After i saw the Braun Buffel wrapper..
He continue lying to me say that they might sell nighties.
And yeah.. i believed him.. =/



After i opened up, the first thought is inside the box it should be wallet already..
And true enough, he got me a wallet.
Long wallet which is even more EXPENSIVE. -__-"





Really love it.
But its too expensive for me to use ah..
Moreover, SheauWei got me a Renoma wallet, i still have not use it.

Anyway, thank you my pig. :)
XOXO~ love you..

No comments: