Monday, February 01, 2010

Taylor Swift

I've been into Taylor Swift's songs for quite some time already.
I like her song writing because the lyrics are like telling a story or a poem.
Even though its country style like music, it really nice.


You Belong With Me
Can't you see that I'm the one who understand you?
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me




White Horse
I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you
And your white horse, to come around




Love Story
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes




Teardrops on my Guitar
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star




Two is Better than One (feat Boys Like Girls)
'Cause maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

No comments: