Monday, February 15, 2010

The 2nd day of LNY~

My Shu Shu and Gu Gu family came over during the evening time.
My grandmother cooked alot of delicious food. YUMMY!

Nothing much during the day time..
I used the computer to surf the net and also watched the movies shown on channel U and channel 8. ^-^

After which, the MIA veron msged me.
Very steady and very on, she jio-ed to Powerhouse.
Thought Carmen will joined but she didnt. :(

My mum, bro and dad are very weird or funny?
All of them asked me the same exact qns --- "Did you tell Gary that you went club?"
LOL!!
Duhx, of course i will tell him.. :)

We reached there quite early.
The dance floor is totally empty.




Wasting time cam-whoring while waiting for the crowd.







Round 1
Bourbon coke.




Round 2
Tequila Shots.


Round 3
Heineken.


Danced till closing. -_-"
Both my legs could crashed into pieces.

A friend came and fetch us for a drink at Mac.
Then back home at 6am+.
Tired~

No comments: