Saturday, October 01, 2011

Month of October!!

Happy Children's Day!!

I heard from the radio that in future the Teacher's Day and Children's Day will change to Friday in first week of September and October.
Long holiday for them!
Why during our times, they didnt thought of that? D;

So anyway its the month of October already, which means 2 months more to 2012.
And this month, I am rather busy.
Almost everyday I am going out for the 1st three weeks!
2 of my weekends, I will be out of Singapore for a 2D1N trip!
Gonna be fun and tiring I guess.

Next month will be my long holiday to Bangkok already!
BF and I will be there for 7D6N.
Our hotel and flight are booked so there's nothing much worry about.
However until now, we still have not do our itinerary.
Wondering what can we do there for one whole week seriously.
Shopping and more shopping??
Anyone advise?
I planning to go lopburi sunflower farm.
It will be like a dream with a field of sunflowers.
Hope that by the time we are there, the sunflowers will be full bloom.

Also, my sis and I are planning to go Taiwan already with mum and grandmother next year!
I'm spending all my money away for trips and more trips!
Good gracious~
How can I save money like that??
Nonetheless, I am still happy to be travelling around. :D

No comments: