Thursday, October 20, 2011

Girl's Generation 2011 Singapore Concert

Kelvin just let me know the detail of SNSD concert in SG detail in Facebook!
Thanks to him I got the news early.
I'm afraid that I might missed it.
However, I am not sure if I wanna go or not because BF also duno want to go or not!
The tickets are really pricey. :(
For those who are interested, see below! :)





Ticketing details for 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour are out!!
9 Dec (Fri), 8pm @ Singapore Indoor Stadium

Tickets priced at:
$218 (Terrace/ Mosh Pit) – More than 2,000 Mosh Pit Tickets available for sale!
$168 (Balcony/ Partially-Restricted)

3-day Priority Sale for Samsung and OCBC customers from 29 Oct to 31 Oct
Public sale starts from 1 Nov onwards.

Get your tickets via www.sistic.com.sg, hotline 6348 5555 or Sistic outlets.
All purchases limited to 6 tickets per transaction.

2011 Girls’ Generation Tour is jointly organized by
Running into the Sun & Conceptual.

Concert Presenter: Samsung
Official Credit Card: OCBC Titanium
Official Drink: F&N

Stay tuned to Radio 1003, the Official Radio Station for the latest concert updates

No comments: