Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boots is ♥


Bought this pair of boots from Forever21 for my coming Taiwan Trip!
The actual color is ivory and it matches my coat that I bought from Taiwan last year!

You wouldn't know how much I love boots.
Sadly, in Singapore with this weather, I will not have any chance to wear it.
The only chance I got to wear is to travel to colder country.

I guess the trip this time's gonna be fun as I'm meeting SheauWei there too!
It's so unplanned.
It's just that due to food in BKK and BF and I make decision to go Taiwan trip which coincidentally the 3days SW and her BF will be in Taiwan, so we got to meet up!

So, It's about one week to the trip and I'm getting excited each day.
I'm packing my luggage today.
Yay!
Thinking of happy stuff makes me feel happy and to forget the unhappiness at work. :D

No comments: