Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Little Different From Other Saturday

Actually planned to go Batam with Veron but she didnt want to go anymore so she forfeited the tickets.
Thus I met up with bf, usual time spending together.

I woke up 1hour late but luckily, it didnt spoilt the outing plan.
Had our brunch at the food court then headed for our movie.
We watched Real Steel as BF wanted to watch the show.
This movie demand is too high that we couldnt get a good seat in the late noon or night.
Therefore, we had to watch it in the early noon.


A show which guys like it very much because it about the robots, I guess.
Actually I wasn't very interested in the show at first.
However, I have to admit that this show is nice towards the end.
Its rather touching and I can see and hear people sobbing.
I feel that its worth the watch.

After the show, we went to Museum of Horror at Scape warehouse.
I will do a seperate post for that.
A lot of gory photos. Hehe..

After which, we went shopping at a few places before we headed back to BF house.
Drove out for dinner at East Coast Road.
I was craving for the 328 Katong Laksa and especially the Rojak there.
However, the rojak sold out already when we got there. Very disappointed!


We went to the store located at 216 East Coast Road.
By right, we should go to 51 East Coast Road, that would be the right store.
However, the taste of the laksa is almost the same.
51 East Coast road has more people than the one at 216 East Coast Road.

Next, we went to the Punggol Waterway park.
BF wanted to take a look there.
And seriously, in future the people who live there is very fortunate!
The place is really beautiful~
Aww I wish I can live there as well..




















I love colourful neon lights!





The next day is the opening of the waterway park if i am not wrong because we saw the news on TV.
No wonder they are kinda doing rehearsal, like testing the lights and sounds, for the event.

End of this post.
So this is our difference from other Saturday for this week. :D

No comments: