Friday, October 14, 2011

BAD WEEK

Its finally the Friday.
However I'm still feeling a little grumpy and sleepy.
I slept earlier yesterday night but still feel that I'm lacking of sleep right now.

Anyway the past few days had been quite unlucky at work.
A lot of problem keep throwing onto me.
One after another and its everyday different problems.
Therefore, I was rather busy especially yesterday - Skipped lunch and also OT.
Actually all those problems can be prevented.
I guess its just bad luck for this week. :(
But still feel good that the days passed a little faster than usual just that I hate the stressful and shagged period, it makes me feel that I'll get older faster.

Nonetheless, weekend is coming to our way.
And I'll be heading Cameron Highland this weekend for a short getaway and the next weekend to Batam.
Looking forward to it. :D

No comments: