Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Deevapali!

A mid week public holiday!
It seems that this week will past fast.
With loads of workload, I'm sure my time will be fast like rocket!

Anyway, woke up early today and BF drove us down to AMK hub for a morning movie.
Watched The Sorcerer And The White Snake as I wanted to watch it.
The only slot in the morning - 10.25AM.


The storyline is almost the same as the past.
In the new age, movie are trending on 3D image and graphic effect.
With this elements, I guess it makes the show a little interesting.
To me, I feel that this show isnt really that bad.

After the movie, we headed down to Kovan for lunch.
It has been raining almost everyday.



Actually nothing much on a mid week PH.
We just slept the day away. HAH!
The day just wasted like that.
So yup. nothing much.
I'm signing off now. Bye!

No comments: