Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Boss from HQ is a good man!

I was all worried since yesterday because my Boss from HQ Japan is coming today.
Finally i met him today as i found out that he is good man.
Like Tommy said, he is ok one lah.. haha~
He doesnt have the boss's stance.




Company dinner @ Toa Payoh Lorong 8.
Mellben Seafood Restaurant is not a restaurant.
It's actually located at the coffeeshop area.
Before today, Tommy had gave me the namecard asking me to try as their food is nice.
However, i just dont have the chance to go.
Finally they brought us there for dinner today.
They ordered a lot.
Its like a big feast with Shark fin soups, prawn cereals, 2 plates of different flavours of crabs and more. Damn nice~!
Beer and wine is like a must for those Japanese dinner.
I had a few glasses of wine though.

Anyway, the place is worth to eat.
The place was packed with people and i guess its full house and its only Thursday.
Shall bring BF there to try.
Found out that there's a branch at AMK as well. ^^

After the feast, boss oso brought D24 durian for me and Aoyama san's wife to eat.
Hozumi san ate a few as well, like being force to eat. Poorthing~
So all in all you imagine how much i've eaten.
Time now 11.33pm and i am still feeling damn full! *burps*

I shall stop here.
Gonna pack bag for tomorrow.
Cya~

No comments: