Monday, September 13, 2010

Can't get enough of Weekends.

3 days of weekend has ended.
But for all we know, we just can't get enough of it.
Its just like a drug addict, you just want more of it, dontcha think so?

Anyway, my weekend is not an interesting one though.
I spent my whole Saturday watching HK drama [铁血保镖], about 10 Episode each 45minutes.
I also started to play PSP game.
YES! Kindgom Hearts: Birth by Sleep is out!!
My favourite kind of game, so i'm be addicted to it now. :)
I went out to meet BF at Jalan Kayu at night for prata as supper.
In the end, we had to packet it back to his house as the place was packed due to Hari Raya.

Sunday, was a day to stay in as usual.
Only went out for dinner, then back home.
Settled one of my cravings at PizzaHut, Hawaiian pizza. *slurps*

I've a few nice eateries intro-ed by friends, some that I've went before which i wanna go and eat it again and some i past by and wanted to try!
Shiat, will i grow fat??
I'm always intaking the food and i haven shed of any fats yet.
Weighing almost everyday, always between 53 - 55kg.
Can it go below 50kg? Hehe~

Even though, my weekends are nothing interesting, i would rather slacked my whole day at home doing nothing rather than sitting in the office and do nothing.

Counting down to about 50days to our trip to Taiwan.
You know i am very looking forward to it!
However, 2months seems so long.
Good thing worth the wait? :S
Its gonna be 1 week of holiday for us when others had 3 long weekend! ;p
I miscounted, and we went 6D5N rather than 5D4N.
Well, it OKAY! We just got 1 more day of stay in TW. Happy~

Gonna end this post.
By the way, anyone has good place to intro in Taipei?
Like do cheap and nice spa, place i can go and see nice scenery, place to buy yummy pineapple tarts, sun biscuits..
I really want to see nice scenery, like waterfall, which i've done researches but i scare i lost my way. HAHA~
Ok, anything nice that you wan to intro me, you can email me @
the-ladygalaxy@hotmail.com
Thank you very much!

No comments: