Thursday, September 23, 2010

Table for Eight

Yesterday after work, Tommy drove us down to East Coast Park.
Eating Jumbo Seafood with the colleagues.
One of our colleague from HQ, with his GF, stopover in SG after their Bali trip for 1day.
Therefore, they took the chance to have dinner with them.
Its my first time meeting them as well. :)



While waiting for the rest to turn up...

I quite enjoy the dinner.
Among the chinese, 我们用福建话对话。
有一点很好笑,因为怕他们听得懂华语,所以他们用福建话。

Within 2 weeks, i am eating seafood.
Kinda feel sick of it already.
Nonetheless, still i enjoyed the shark fin, chilli crab (not spicy for me) and fried bun.
However, i am having sorethroat.
Ate the very spicy 宫保鸡丁, which made my sorethroat gone worst.
Woke up today and i feel the pain in my throat.
Now i am having flu as well. :(

Anyway, the couple got me a souvenir from Japan.
I felt bad as i didnt get anything for them. :S


The wrapper looks cute!




I still haven try it yet.
Its biscuit as i can feel it.
Gave mum 2 packets to try.

I actually have a few more of the other Japan import food stuff that they gave me.
Will blog it out one day. :)

No comments: