Saturday, September 18, 2010

JB trip with "Strangers"

Was being driven into JB with the other 6 "strangers".
Total include BF and I, there's 10 people.
Anyway, why i name them as "strangers" is because i dont know them well.
Haha.. i've seen the other 4 before but we didnt talk.
Its not that i'm being unfriendly, it just that i am not socialize.
Seriously, we felt we were quite extra.
But BF and I just try to stick to each other.
Luckily i have him.. :)

Set off at 1.30pm but we finally got inside at around 3.30pm.
Imagine how jammed the custom is.. Goodness~
I sat inside until my leg cramp!
Still, i got to be thankful that someone drive us in yah?

1st stop, we reached GIANT. I guess that's what the place called?
Its the first time BF and I went there as well.
While the others went inside GIANT to buy stuff, BF and I went to walk around.
BF got himself a pair of working shoes.
I saw a lot of salon, dye hair at a cheap price!
Tempted yet afraid that they will spoil my precious hair~ Lol!

After we got our stuff, we went back GIANT to find them but was being stop by guard as we were holding a plastic bag. So we waited outside for them to finish buying stuff.

2nd stop, we went to Taman Sri Tebrau Hawker Centre to eat.
Quite surprise that they came here as well.
BF said is common for Singaporean to eat there.
Ate at a different store.
They ordered quite a lot of dishes, around 7 dishes.
Total bills is about RM220+ for 10 pax.
Each SGD$10, FREAKING CHEAP!
Moreover, they ordered dishes like crayfish, lala, Cod Fish, Stingray.
Damn cheap right?!

Then we went to get some DVDs.
Now we know where they eat Lok Lok already!
However, lok lok only start at around 8pm.
Its too late for us to go and try ourselves.

Separated with the other 5 people.
The rest of the 5 went to our 3rd stop at City Square.
Actually BF and I wanted to go there ourselves for Secret Receipe cakes.
But the others wanted to join in, so we went to walk around the places as well.
I got myself a gold nail polish and blush brush at Etude House!
Price is of course cheaper there. ^^

Before we left the place, we went to buy cakes.
While waiting for the cakes to be packed...




Food there is really cheap!
Even Seoul Garden is half price there! Good gracious!


That's why we love to buy Secret Receipe when we're at JB.
My favourite Chocolate Indulgence.
Get a little indulge everytime i go in~


Each cake at RM6.50.
In case, you dont know..
SG is selling at about $6.

OK! You can say that i am very calculative~
But who wouldnt want it if you can save like Dollars?
YES DOLLARS, not CENTS! ^^

All in all, the trip was OKAY. :)
Thanks for the ride home to the Mister you-know-who-you-are but i know you know wont my blog, but your GF will. LOL~

KK, till here~
Byebye.

No comments: