Monday, September 27, 2010

Envy, one of the Seven deadly sins

I've been reading blogs during my 'boring' time at work.
Actually, there are quite a number of pretty SG girls.
Just like those Taiwan pretty girls who know how to dress up nicely by putting makeup to cover flaws, wearing fake eyelashes and also contact lens to make their iris bigger.
All these could make one ugly duckling turns into a beautiful swan.
年輕就是本錢啊~!

Well actually, its not only the looks that i am envy of.
Its them having a big group of girlfriends, and having fun together are what i am envy of.
I really love this kind of life..
Sigh~~
I have never had a big group of girlfriends to share happiness with before. (I mean those very very good friends.)
Even a smaller group of bestest friends are hard to keep, what's to say about a big group of friends right?

The more i think, the more i feel unhappy~
I dont believe that she dont even have the courtesy to reply us. (Actually she had replied one of us already but its due to my sms to her.)
Still, if i hadnt sent that sms, she wont even reply at all.
Which means she dont even have the heart to return the message.
BTW, she didnt replied me. Sigh~

I still cannot think of any reason that is really happening to us, which become like this.
However, seems like she dont even bothered and is very happy with her life.
And i shall let it be...


我只是口是心非。
明明說不在意的是我,其實心理是蠻在意的。

No comments: