Friday, September 17, 2010

Dinner @ Watami; ION

Before meeting up with Sheau Wei, i went for pedicure.
I need it badly as my heels' skin cracked like hell, and i'm feeling very troubled about it.
Actually, I take good care of my hands more than my feet.
Thought it would take 1hr to finish, but it lasted for about 1h30min.
Anyhow, i still quite satisfied by the service.



I felt bad as i was late meeting SheauWei.
Wanted to cab down to Orchard, but the taxi stand was full of people.
In the end, i rushed to take train.
Late by 20mins.
Before meeting, we've already decided to eat at Watami Japanese Casual Dining.
We really love and miss eating the food there.
There were a lot of people waiting.
We queued for almost an hour plus for our turn to come.

This time, we also tried new dishes.
The dishes we ordered is very nice except for the dessert - Chocolate Parfait.


Salmon Sashimi, haven eat this for quite sometime.




This is a new dish that we ordered.
1st time trying and we totally in love with it!
If i am not wrong, it's called the Tompeiyaki.
omelette, inside with pork or chicken. I couldnt remember which already.


SheauWei is enjoying it!


This is our main.
Which it has to be cooked for 20mins.
Until the fire is burn out, then we could eat.


Peeking the inside when it's still cooking.


After cooked, the helpful waitress helped to mix the food with the rice.
This dish is called Kaisen & Tori Pot Rice.
I like it. The taste is just nice for me.

I enjoyed the dinner as well as catching up with her.
We've already plan for the Zoo trip.
We'll arrange a meetup with Shari and her daughter as well. ^^
Couldnt wait.

Taiwan trip is getting nearer as well!

No comments: