Monday, September 06, 2010

Who doesn't love their Weekend? :)

Usually, weekends are what people looks for after the 5 long working/ studying days.
I always looking forward to events, or days i could relax, to breakfree from stress working days.
Last week wasnt a great working day because work seems messed up!
I hope it wouldnt happen on November.
I dont wish to spoil my holiday mood! :z

Actually, I've planned out the day for Saturday.
Just that we missed our the wild wild wet and the chalet.
Went Downtown awhile to pass hongbao to friend because its his birthday.
He was kind enough to drive BF and I to Pasir Ris.

We went to have our light lunch because we gonna have steamboat at night.
Stopped by a japanese store.
I had Udon, he had soba.


I prefer udon because i like the Q-ness of the noodle. :D


He just couldnt stop pressing the phone when i told him, i know where is Chunkfest!
He's trying to find the place there..


Trained down to City hall, but we couldnt find the FunVee shutter bus.. so we train down to Raffles Place and walk there.
Its located at The Promontory @ Marina Bay.
Finally reached our destination at about 5PM.


CHUNKFEST!!
There were a lot of people around.
Competing of eating tubs of ice cream.
Redemption of stuffs..
And other booths around like tarot reading and bodyart..


I fell in love with this colorful carpet. Haha!


Anyway, this is what we bought!
Needless to guess, mine is the chocolate one!






Met Lixian at the redemption counter! Haha~
We gave her 2 moolahs to help her redeem 2 t-shirts. :D


I find this photo very cute! Hee~
We looked like dwarfs and oops! you saw my slipper. =X

After that we parted, BF and I strolled over to The Shoppes At Marina Bay Sands.
Well, its quite a long journey.
We stopped and looked around the place.
And on our way, we took many photos~ ^^






Other than fireworks, i loves fountain as well..
Waterfall would be best! :D


What a long journey....




I'm not sure why the sky turns out to be so dark in this pictures.




My Angry Man!
I dont know what is he "angry" about?
Maybe its the long journey.. ~_~


*Fake Diagloues*
Him: HOW LONG IS THE JOURNEY GOING TO END?
Me: How i know? Dont pull my hair! *stare*

Wahaha.. am i funny? Nah, i guess i am not~ *bleahx* ._.


So, we finally reached the place and we went back to thing huge circle like thingy..
Hmm.. i duno what was it call..
The last time we went there, its was still building.
Now it become a place for people to throw coins into the holes? -.-"


And below it, was the pool of water here..
There are some coins inside the water as well..


Let me camwhore awhile lah..

We went around into shops like Burberry, Coach, Guess, Agnes B...
LV still not yet open, and we didnt dare to go in Gucci! LOL~
After walking around, and my legs is almost breaking..
BF suggested to go Marina Square to get his stuff.
So since we still have time, we went there to shop for an hour then trained down to Novena to meet with my Mum and Sis.
They reached the same time as us.

Walked down to Zheng Fa Steamboat, its named as Sum Kee Hong Kong Restaurant now, if i am not wrong.
Its opposite Novena Church.
More info -> HungryGoWhere

Its my 2nd time here.
Brought mum here to eat for her birthday.
BF brought me here the first time to celebrate his dad's bday during May.
I wanted to treat mum, in the end BF shared with me as i do not have enough cash.
They do not accept NETS or cards.
So people, if you want to go there, please bring enough cash!
Each for around $25, including GST for weekend if i am not wrong..

Anyway, I like the place because there are quite a lot of varieties of food.
Ranging from the usual veggies, meat, they had seafood, sushi, cooked food, fried food, teppanyaki and desserts.




Of course! There are more food than what i've took.
Really enjoyed the food.
BF is very cute ah..
When my mum say she wants this or that, he will try to go and take for her..

Its picture time after the food.
Do abit of execrise lah.. Keke~



My sis's giving her ailen face. =X





OK!
I've finally finish blogging the post for 4 Sept.
My Sunday was eat-then-slack-and-most-of-the-time-lying-on-the-end-and-watching-tv.
Woah.. Luckily i am only doing it on Sunday..
If not I will get fat easily man.. .__.

Kk, i shall stop here.
Its 12AM sharp.
Imma going sleep now..
Oyasumi nasai!
Jaa mata~

No comments: