Thursday, September 09, 2010

090910

Its the Eve of Hari Raya Puasa.
I was dreading my feet to go to work because i was in my holiday mood already.
Wanted to take a half day leave but the after work meetup with my lovely girls stopped me from wasting the leave. :)

Lixian called me after my lunch and told me that she was also in Shaw Tower eating at Mouth@Work, so i went down awhile to meet her!
Its so fun and rare to have a friend coming down to my office for lunch.
Hmm, BF been coming down Bugis often to meet me for lunch nowadays, but BF is not counted. Hehe~

So, I met up with Huisan at Far East Plaza first.
We went into the Korean Restaurant called Su Korean Cuisine and i started to write wishes on the card that we'll be giving her.


The card very cute right!
And the drawing of the presents done by Huisan!


Some things are just meant for us to know. ^^

She came and we ordered the food.
After which, she opened the present we gave her.




Got MAC for her~

Food were being served next!
Heavy images of food! Sorry if i made you hungry~ :)




Appetizers


Hot Pan Chicken


Ginseng Chicken Soup


Seafood pancake


Grilled Mackerel

Also, there one assorted porcelain stone chicken rice.
With complementry fruits and drinks.
The Fresh Ginseng Tea with honey is very nice!!

These are only for 2 person set meals.
Even 3 of us couldnt finish it.
Imagine how much the portion is! Omg~
Check out the menu from the website - http://www.sukorean.com/

Next up, specially ordered desserts for her..
In the end, we shared.



Tried it but its not that nice~




FUNNY! We acted as if its really nice. Especially Huisan~
But in the end, i guess they really enjoyed it. I didnt really eat it.

After the full meals, we had to digest our food in our stomach, so we went to walk around FEP then to DFS gallaria.

As Huisan had to meet her cousin for movie, we walked her to Mandrian Gallery.
Took a group photos there before we parted with her.


Take 1


Take 2

Lixian accompanied me for about 1hour because I'm waiting for Veron to finish her movie at cineleisure!
Very thankful to her.
Went Scape* and looked around the building.
Class 987 radio station is located there.
Quite surprising and we could see the DJs inside the room. I think Rozz was there.

We had endless chats but times up with Veron called me and i had to part with her.
Still, i really thankful that she accompanied me when she could go off first. Thanks girl! :)

Was being drove to V4 at Windsor Hotel.
My first time there and its actually a Thai pub/disco which i was being told.
The thai girls are really pretty!







Hmm.. pictures look almost the same with a little bit of expression changes.
Its really been so long since i last take a photo with her~ *sigh*

We stayed for like 2hours and we left the place due to some commotion that happened.

Got home at about 2AM.
Was really drained out as its a long day.
Will continue to blog about the next day tomorrow.

No comments: