Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Twiny's 1 year old Celebration~

Last Friday was Twiny's 1 year old!

After work, i met up with BF and Steph at Bugis MRT station.
Together, we trained down to Pasir Ris station.
The celebration was held at Aranda Country Club's restaurant.

We waited until about 8pm and they finally arrived.
I shant comment anything about the food neither do i take any photos.
I put all my attention on Eriko and Erika.
They are sooooo cute!
And notti Eriko bite my finger, like so pain can~
Erika almost wanted to bite my finger as well~ -.-""


BIG EYES DOLLY~!




I kept feeling Erika has abit of angmo look.

After eating, i carried Erika.
She seems tired but she couldnt sleep.
I guess my collarbone is too hard and uncomfortable for her when she lie on my shoulder.
She lied and within few seconds she look up at me a few time. LOL~
Damn cute lah~

So then, i carried Eriko around.
BF being the photographer took a few photos of us.
Very hard to take photo of kids with no flash.
The photos become blur because they moved around.












She kept on putting fingers in her mouth.
Her saliva dripping like 'waterfall'~ -.-"

Also took picture of Veron, and her sis with Twiny~




Then, its the cake cutting session for them.
Steph left early because her bf came to fetch her.
Didnt get the chance to take photos of her with twiny..


Their 1st birthday cake.







This is how the celebration goes on Friday.
OK, i am ending this post with the last pics of me and Eriko~ ^^




P/S: My left aches for 3days by carrying Eriko. LoL~

No comments: