Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Short meetup with Primary Sch Friends

Attendees: JingWen, Sherilyn, EngSang, WeiYi and Me.
Venue: AMK

Yesterday nite, Jingwen and Sherilyn sms me if we could meet up for dinner.
And yup, so agreed to meet up.
They had mass sms some.
But some didnt turn up due to studying, NS or MIA.
Hahas..

Anyway, had dinner at S11.
Usual chit chatting and update of lifes.
WeiYi went off after eating and left we 4 gers.
Headed down to AMK hub to walk around.
Left for home @ 10pm.


Testing shoots with EngSang's new LG phone. :D




OH NO!!
I got very bad eyebags. =(



******************************************************



I was bored and i went to check who linked me in Technorati.
Came across a blog which links me.
Hmm.. find it weird because she wrote some description. -.-"


the-ladygalaxy / blueskyx she does blogskins, as pro as nelly, and has an idiotic boss of her company. xD read her posts and u will know. xD



Click on pic for larger image.