Thursday, August 14, 2008

PISSED OFF

ARGH!
SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!
CAN MY DAD JUST STOP ANYHOW CONFIGURE MY LAPTOP SET UP WHENEVER HE USE MY LAPTOP??
URGHHH...
Now sound system so weird..
I cant listen to song properly..!! *ROAR!*

Yesterday work SUX TO THE MAX!
After lunch, Shari and It went down to meet 2 customers at their office.
1 of them we went is to give me training on how to fill up information on their template.
Because i wasnt very sure on filling up the things.
MOREOVER, that bloody CHINA BASTARD(CB) gave me the wrong format to do.
Luckily, the customer wasnt fierce/angry with me even though i know she was unhappy.
Apologised to her and now EVERYTHING (6 packages of transmitters) i have to redo again.

The 2nd customers we went, we take back all 7 files back to the office.
Project was in charge by Desmond previously, now i will be in charge of it.
I dunno what things i have to deal with for this project.
I'll let the CB to go liaised with the other engineers before getting back to me.

Shari actually wanted to write email to scold that CB and cc the mail to director.
However, Jonathan scolded him.
The 4 of us was at my seat there discussing and voicing out unhappiness to that CB.
I believed i was damn agitated and i kinda shouted at him.
Damn pek chek that time and i guess they all can see it.
ARGH, All hardwork gone down to drain, everything back to square one.
PLEASE AH, GIVE BETTER INSTRUCTIONS NEXT TIME AND DONT MAKE ME WASTE MY BLOODY TIME! I AM NOT SO FREE OKAY!


Hais.. feel so stressed and i can feel my brain like cramped up that time. :(