Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spendthrift me

Met up with my notti boy in the morning.
This time, i didnt overslept! HAHA!
And YES, we had Mac breakfast meal today~

And we trained down from my house to City Hall.
Went to Comex IT Fair.
We reached quite early.
But it was still super crowded as its the last day today, moreover its Sunday..
I wanted to see IPOD Touch actually..
So we went to the Epi centre to see.
Got to know the pricing and promo.
But its seems quite exp.
So dear said, we walked around and during this time let me decide if i want to buy or not.
I helped dad to get a USB card reader.
Dear actually wanted find cable that connect from laptop to TV but Sony Vaio shop didnt sell.
So in the end, didnt get it.
After walking all around, i decided to get the IPOD Touch.
Oh No.. spend money again.. HAHA!
But i didnt feel heartpain.
Anyway got to save money starting nx mth~

After buying my things, we trained down to Dhoby Ghaut.
So rushed as we need to catch our movie.
When we reached The Cathay tix counter to retrieve our tix, there was some problem.
Booked the wrong place.
However, i saw properly when booking the tix, dear click on The Cathay.
That's weird.
In the end, we changed the place from Cineleisure to The Cathay since we were there.
Was late for the late show.


Anyway, watched Death Race.
The show is not bad.
Kinda exciting during their race. hehx.

After the show, dear sent me off to the train station and he went back home as he had to book in today.. =(
Nevertheless, i still have a good time spending time with him. :)






YEAH~ MY NEW COLLECTION~!!
Love the sleekness and the big screen of it. ^-^

Gosh..
I think i am spending money like nobody's business nowadays~
Have to control now~