Monday, August 25, 2008

B-O-R-E-D

Boring working day today..
Nothing much to do 'cept that i've been checking on tags numbers.
I checked until i want to fall aslp loh. =/

September is approaching.
Seems so fast.
If i am not staying, it will be ard 1month more for me.
HR still haven tell me anything and i am getting bored of the job already.
Email chatting with Kendrick, a sale engineer.
And he agreed with me that i should change my job due to wat i am studying because doing admin has no future.
Anyway, my supervisor gonna transfer dept this week.
Nx week onwards, shari maybe sitting at Jonathan's current seat. Hoho~
But the disadvantage will be.. its gonna be hard for us to gossip because Sheena will be around.
Anyway, Sheena will be taking care of our dept from nx wk onwards.
Oops, blogging too much about work le.. =_="

My bitchy sista, mui is at my house now.
HAHA~




The Boliao Us. =X




Missed out this year firework display. Oh well.. Hahas..
Last yr didnt really catched it cos when we went there, we choose the wrong location, ended up didnt get to watch. Only get to hear the sound. -.-"
Was angry and said that i wont be watching it this year.
And i din watch this year.
Wonder if the display was nice?