Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Omg, IT TUESDAY ONLY?

Missing missing dear so much. =x


Work is alrite and workload keeps on piling still..
Ytd i OT just to help the new girl with some work.
I getting to dislike the new girl work attitude. =/
Seriously nth to comment.

Desmond's aunt(HR) called me to her office today.
I was kinda afraid and i know what she wants to talk to me about as Shari did inform me.
I din know they keep discussing on the matter of me leaving or stayin in the company.
Well, anyway i think i 100% not staying already.
Cos' they arent going to change me into a Perm position.
She said they dont need Perm staff at the moment and want to extend my contract to 1 YEAR.
I am like, "Huh? Still want to continue tying me ah? WTF!"
I dont think i am taking their offer already.
Going to tell the HR tml~
So yeah, got to start hunting for new jobs now.

I guess Shari is getting sick of the company policy of hiring temp staff already.
Yesterday morning, the 1st thing she said to me is she wanna resigned. :O
She only get confirmed only lea.. -.-"

Anyway, I quite agreed with what she said about the policy lah.
Well, if the HR continue to hire temp staff, in the end losing out is the company and its not us loh.
We only do our work, get paid.
For them, they will lose big money if documentation is not done for the customer, because if documents are not send to customer, customer wont pay.
Moreover, sometimes the system is like so cocked up lah.
Big company but not organized, its so weird.

Enough said of the company..
I going to endured for 2 MORE MONTHS!!
WAHAHAHAH~~~ *evil laugh*

Nowadays i feel so easily hungried.
Why ah?
Haven even lunch time or ard 4pm+, my stomach is already growling~
Omgx.. >.<
I dont wanna get fat~ =/

'Nuff complaint already~
Ciaox~