Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday + Saturday

Yesterday lunch time with Jonathan, Michelle and Shari.
Jonathan drived us to somewhere near Jurong Bird Park to eat.
He treated us at the Indonesian Restaurant.
The food was nice especially the curry fish head and tofu with egg.
We ate until very full..
Satisfaction.

After which we went to the top of the place to see jurong island?



Jonathan took a pics of us.

After work, was supposed to have our Sakura Buffet gathering dinner with Shari, Sheau Wei, Marni, Priya and Anita.
BUT POSTPONE AGAIN!!
Marni, Priya and Anita couldnt make it. =(
Anyway actually was suppose to be held on 8 AUG, but i got something on that day so changed to yesterday.
In the end changed again!
To 3rd OCT, my last day.. Zzz~

So in the end, Sheau Wei, Shari and me went to IMM to have dinner and walked around.
Also, wanted to get a gift for supervisor but in the end didnt get anything as we couldnt find anything that suits him. LOL!
But Sheau Wei got alot of stuff for herself.
Big shou huo for her. HAHA!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today i overslept! OMG!
Dear msged me in the morning, and i jumped out of bed.
Was supposed to wake up at 9.15am.
But when he msged me, it was 10.10am.
Late for 1hr.
When i reached, he still wanna be cheeky with me somemore. -.-"

Wanna eat Mac breakfast but due to me late, the mac already selling lunch set meals.
So too bad, we went to eat at food court~

Had my 1st try of pepper lunch for dinner today.
The one i choose is chicken and salmon meal, taste yummy.. Hehe~
Left dear early today as he's going to meet his fren.

Dear gave me this cute little thing today. :D




Heh, my 2nd BF! xP


P.S: I took quite a lot of zi lian pics.. LOL but i scare u all puke so forget it, never post. LOL