Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Saturday with dearest

Met up with dearest at SengKang, 9.30am and we both bus-ed down to Hougang Mall for breakfast at YaKun Toast.
After which, we went to walked around and i bought 2 Taiwan DVD show - 爱上千金美眉 and 千金百分百。
I know its quite a super old show, but i was longing to watch it so i buy it. :p
Continue to shop ard and went into a game shop, i saw FINAL FANTASY IV NDS!



Hehe, new game for me to play.
Dear helped me downloaded it already. ^^
I hope the game is nice~
I think i haven been catching up with NDS game. hehheh :p
DID I MENTION THAT MY SIS GOT A PSP! *jealous*
I DONT CARE, I AM GETTING ONE SOON~
MUAHAHA~

Around 11.30am, i went to meet up with a seller to get my Taiwan spree clothes, den head back to dear's house.
I transferred show to dear and we watched a few EP of a HK show that dear dl-ed.
It like a forensic science, mystery case kind of show.
Its my kind of show!
Totally love it so i asked him to pass me so i can watch it at home. ^^
Anyway, i am becoming a drama maniac once again.
So many show, haven watched yet!! Ohmygod~
I AM SO DAMN SAD!!!
My computer sound systems still going haywired.
Its affecting my mood everytime i on my computer. hais. =(
Computer problem or sound card problem?????
I gonna try reformatting computer later.
I hope i do it correctly. =X

Anyway, let's continue with yesterday.
So yup, at ard 6.30pm we headed out to Hougang Mall again for dinner.
Ate at Soup Restaurant.

I always saw this signboard around some shopping centre but didnt had the chance to go in to eat.
Now finally, i got the chance to eat there. HAHA!
The food is damn nice lah.
I love some of the dishes there~
Had set meal for 2.
But the food was like for 3 people to eat?
We ate until super full loh.

Trained down to Dhoby Ghaut.



While waiting for our show to start which is at 11.55pm, we went walked walked at Plaza Singapore.
The time was early still, so we went to chill at TCC.
Had drinks and a dessert.

Choco Mosiac - with dark, milk, white moose *yummy*
I think i gonna gain more weight today because i ate so much, so full today.

Dear played with camera.
Keep on snapping photos. :@


Haha, i like this one..
The angle is nice. Rule of third huh~
Though i look baichi. HAHA!

Of cos' i wont let my chance get away. :p


Act fierce only. -.-"
WAHAHA~


I snapped it when he's smiling loh.
Not he smile for the camera okay. =X

Anyway, enuff of playing camera.

We walked down to THE CATHAY.
Guess what we watched?
We watched Money No Enough 2.

Its almost the same like everyone in the blog has stated.
The show is DAMN FUNNY and Touching.
I cried abit lah. =x
Hmm, some 人生道理 is shown in the show too.
Worth the watch.

After that, we took NR bus back home. =)
Its the first time i took N1 bus back home.
Better and reach home faster. HAHA!

Another week has passed.
Its always just a short meet up on Friday for dinner, and a whole day meet up on either Saturday or Sunday.
I really treasured every week meet up with my dear. =)

Every week, I really missed him much, i really do.
Even though, i hate this feeling sometimes, i endured.
"Absense makes the heart grows fonder", i believe in this phase.