Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Half day leave

Took half day leave today.
Went for a interview on graphics designer position.
Wasnt nervous at all..
The interviewer is very friendly as well.
Shown her some of the work that i've done too.
Then she tell me that she got a test for me which is to do a design out for her.
Kinda worried because the computer was a MAC OS com. -.-"
And I am not use to using MAC com to do photoshop stuff.
After 40mins of struggling, i finally done my design out for her.
Gonna go learn Freehand and Illustrator software as i guess for designing job, they use a lot of these software and i wasnt sure of these. =(
Anyway, she said she will let me know if i can get through within this week and there are somemore interviewees.

After the interview, i cabbed down to ICA to get my passport.
Was kind of a rush as the building closed at 4.30pm.
When i reach there its about 4.05pm, lucky i made it and got my new passport. =)

After which, went down to Centrepoint to wait for Mui to knock off.
Was playing Final Fantasy IV.
The game is not bad bah.
I cant expect anything much other than the storyline.
Damn, i wanna play Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core!! =/

Anyway, Mui and I went to Far East.
My bitch wanna see stuff so i accompany her to walk around.
Ah Min came and joined us.
After window shopping, we settle down outside Burger King area.
Gossiped, chatted and listening to each other problem. HAHA!
Gonna meet Mui and maybe Ah Min is joining us again tomorrow.
My bitch tml pay day, so tml then get her stuff.. -.-"
What a bitch. =x



Had a heart to heart msged with dear.
I feel damn touched by what he had said to me.
I guess its all fate that bring us together..
I feel really blessed to have him. =)
I am not the kind of person who believe in forever, but i will cherish every moment with the person i loved.