Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SWIMMING is ♥!

Its been so so long since i went for swimming.
I pursuade my BF to go swimming with me. Haha~

Actually, we are suppose to go for running at gym first then off for swimming but i couldnt find my sport shoes! *pouts*
Wanted to go to the Hougang one but due to closure in the morning, we went to Sengkang one at Achorvale CC.

The complex was big with jacuzzi and slides.
We didnt played the slides but we went for jacuzzi!
I swam 3 to 4 laps at the competition pools and my arms are aching.
My stamina drop badly.
Anyhow, it was a good execrise.
I prefer swimming than running~ MORE OF THIS PLEASE!!




Happy after the swim.!



After which, we took LRT to Thanggam and walked to Jalan Kayu.
Did some nonsensical pose along the way.




landscape.


Nice shape of the lampost.





It was a hot and sunny weather.
Luckily the distant is not very far.
We went to get soya bean milk.
I wasnt craving for prata and BF finds that the weather was hot so we decided that we ate at Flamingo Thai Muslim Restaurant.


His plate of pineapple fried rice.


My plate of shrimp paste fried rice. Nicer than his. :p

After food, we went back his house for rest. :)

No comments: