Friday, May 14, 2010

Short Update of here and there...

BF finally gets to clear his off and leave.
Today is his last day..
And he's gonna ORD on the 1st or 2nd week of June..
On one hand, i am happy for him that he finally can 脱离苦海..
On the other hand, i duno lea.. Hehs~

I went over to SGH awhile to pass Genevieve Jay Chou Concert tix as well as chocolates for some of them..
I AM SO ENVY THAT SHE GOT TO GO TO SEE HIS CONCERT!! *sobs sobs*
I so wanna go but i got to tell myself next time when he comes over i MUST go~!

On the way, i went get KOI chocolate flavoured.
Very thick but Swiss Chocolate is better!!
I miss Swiss Chocolate Ice Blended~ :(
I also went to a familiar place to eat Bak Gu Teh but its not very nice already.. -.-

Anyway, i'm still in the process of job hunting..
Sending and sending resumes for the past 2 days..
I got like 3 calls only..
But i am gg to have one interview coming Monday.

Studies sort of stressing me out when i see those assignments that i need to do.
Law is okay as no assignments or projects are required to be submitted.
But for PR, its making me very worried as there are alot of writing assignments need to be submitted loh. F***!
Its just the 2nd week and i want to give up already but i know i cant.. :(
Those money will be wasted, and if i dont get a degree, i guess i am lacking behind.. ARGH!
Well, i guess you just got to wish me luck loh..

And here i am stressing this and that..
My dad has to come and irritates me with all sort of 无聊 stuff for me to do.. HAIS!!



Can i just..... end my life?
Just let me emo abit uhh.. :S

No comments: