Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just Another Saturday

I wasted my morning going to an useless workshop in school.
Totally BORING~
I left during the lunch break.
So, BF came down to Bugis to meet me.
Supposed to meet 5pm after my workshop but changed cos i left early..

Lunch at Aijisen as i was craving for that..
After which, we went to Iluma to change our show timing to earlier..
Then went shopping awhile to find for T-shirt.
I got 1 Tee but BF is really troublesome in finding a T-shirt for himself so in the end he didnt get any..


Show started at 5pm.
And the show is really nice..
I enjoyed it really..
Wonder if J Lo really get pregnant during the show or what..? Haha~

Dinner at Saizeriya; Liang Court.
This time is to bring BF there to try the food since we have no other idea for food.
And BF is craving for Pizza..
(Sorry for the bad image which made the look dont look so yummy~)




This pizza is not bad~


I dont really like the fillet~ :(


BF's spaghetti is nicer than mine!!


Truffle Ice Cream. It's love!

So yup, after which back to his house.
And that ended my Saturday~ :)

No comments: