Monday, May 24, 2010

其实我不快乐。

Its not Monday blues but its PR blues.
I've been trying to voice it out to dad but sigh..
I know i should have think properly.
I made a lot of impulse decision and then regretted.
Sadly, this time is the biggest mistake that i've ever made.
I am trying to resolve but i dont know how to.
To drop the course or to change it?
Here now we talked about money again.
Its the money thingy that gave me the most headache.
I really didnt want to waste any much of his money.
Yes, you may said that since i started, why not i just strive till the end?
Problem is what if i fail and then more money needed to recourse and so on...
Moreover, i just started my 1st trimester.
I really really dont know what and how should i do.
Sometimes, i feels that i am just contradicting myself.
Sick and tired of this.
Well, i just have to find my consultant for advice.
In my heart, i really feels like dropping it. Urghh~

No comments: