Saturday, May 08, 2010

Last Day in AO; SGH

Today marks the 3rd month of my service in AO; SGH as a Temp Clerk.
Its my last day.
In general, i met all kinds of people (good and bad) and also i've gained more knowledged.
Its also a love and hate kind of job..
Well, i guess all jobs are.


Do i look happy? Haha~

There's a trend here which pass down from those ex-sms staff.




To write a note like this...
And paste it under the table which is called the ORD Wall.

See so many notes from the EX-SMS staffs..
Look so cool~


Remember this pic?
They took with me on the first day i came in..
I remember i was shy that time..
As time goes by, i let my fox's tail out and become more violent.
Yeeboon or maybe Tommy can witness that yah? Hahahaha~


I feel grateful that i always met more nice people.
For example, Yeeboon who worked with me.
Although i do complaint in my blog that he pang seh me and leave me alone to work a few times, he actually helped me the most lah..
Senior than me mah.. wahaha..
I admit i really siam alot of things and most of the thing he do.
Sounds like i bully xiao didi like tat. Hurhur..
Hmm.. can i say he is also a Mr. Ok?
He everything also ok de ok de.. Hahaha..
Ok to change shift timing with me, ok to do this or that..
With him around while working, i dont feel bored cos sometimes we talked to each other about anything..
Oh yah, the Russell Peter that he imitates make me laugh like mad ok~!
Anyway, really thank you.. Soh Yee Boon i know you will read this post. :)


Next is Clara whose birthday is 1 day before me.
Yeah.. Taurean Rules!
Very extrovert and always smiling girl.
Clara also always helped me settled stuff when i need helped! Thanks!
She's very sad that i am leaving today..
But Clara, i guess you will be reading as well..
We can still meet up!
Eg: KTV session, or what i told you today - celebrating birthday together with Eric since our bday are so so near..
Side by side only.. HAHA!
Cheer up girl~ :D


Tommy is another fun guy!
Even though he said he's emo inside.
But he really can make us laugh like mad when he tells a joke or wat. HAHA!
He is Veron's friend as well..
We were supposed to know each other like 2yrs ago for a KTV session but that time i didnt went for it.
Well, i guess its fated to get to know him.
He also helped out to settle work stuff when i am in trouble or need help! Thanks~

So yah, these 3 are the best mates in SGH that i've known lah..
There's also other who have helped me.. Thanks to them as well.
Very appreciated.

Actually, i told Yeeboon that i will write a post on somebody because i was very very very angry with him.
But since these day he didnt agitates me so i guess i shall leave it?
I just wanna say that his voice is rather irritating to me lah..
You know like very gay? Yah.... -.-"
But Tommy said "没办法,他也是给他爸妈生出来的,他也不想..." HAHA~
So i dont be chek ark lah huh~~ :)

OK!
My right lower arm was being "tattoo-ed" by Yeeboon, Clara and Tommy.
Haha.. Since its the last day so i let them be...

L-R: Yeeboon-Tommy-Clara

I draw back Yeeboon's and Tommy's arm.
Ahahaha..
My drawing going from Bad to Worst lea..
Seriously, am i an art student?
I got B3 for Art lea.. :S


Yeeboon's


Tommy's

A fulfilling 3 months..
Gonna take on the next new challenge and environment again..
I wonder where am i gonna end up to next~
Well, i just got to jiayou bah..

Till here.
Nights~ :)

P.S: Actually there are some more photos but its in Yeeboon's HP. I'll wait for him to upload.

No comments: