Wednesday, May 05, 2010

It's getting better..

This week most probably is my last week working in SGH.
But Monday wasn't a good day because I was sort of scolded by 2 people which is nt my fault at all..
Moreover, i think those who called me is giving me a hard time to answer their enquiry..
By the way, i have tender my resignation letter which is actually not a need to lah..
I am leaving cos my contract is ending this Friday and Andrew wants me to write the letter to inform my manager only..

Anyway, the day is getting better day by day..
Monday is always a very busy day.
Just that i feel that this week start off quite bad + i have school~

Looking on the brighter side..
I am going to Genting in 4 days time with Veron and Kaman!!
Cant wait for this short getaway~
Hope it will be fun~ :D

I'm counting down~~~~~

No comments: