Sunday, May 23, 2010

List of event in a day on 22May


In my flowery mood!


Dress for the day.

Apart from having school from 2pm to 5pm, i had a long fun evening till midnight with the peeps!
"The night was still young."

After school, I met up with BF and his mum and dad for dinner at Zhen Fa Steamboat at Novena.
Sort of celebrating his daddy's birthday.
Anyway, the food was superb with lots of choices and the price was around $20!! Worth it!
I shall bring my family friends to go there and eat as a gathering in future~
Then i will take lots of photo for you all to see.. :p

After the dinner, i went to Vivo to meet up with the SGH gang for KTV session.
It was Sam birthday and he treated us. Thanks~!!
In return, we got him a cake and presents too!
As usual, fun people = great nite!












Haha.. all the super 搞怪 photos.


Still cannot stop the "na-curry" thing. -.-


:D

Ended the KTV session at 11.45pm with 古巨基 12min of 情歌王.
Each of us sing one part of the song. So fun!


AND my day still does not end here.
Next up POWERHOUSE.
Quite a last min decision as Veron called me at ard 9pm+ while i still having my KTV.
I agree to go without any second thought because i was so so so near powerhouse only. Haha~

Thanks to those Gaga(s) who accompanied me for while i waited for Veron.
You know who you are. :)

Supafly at Powerhouse.
This time, not drunk nor tipsy.
Not really enjoying because the place was hot, sweating..
And the song at 2AM+ is trance music. Urghhh~
We left the place at around 3AM++ as 2 guys were sort of drunk.
I find that guys who are drunk look damn CARTOON! Hahahaha~
Veron should know why because she said that too.

So yup, this is my longgggggg day which i sort of enjoy it. :D

No comments: