Monday, May 03, 2010

Not at all...

Well, school term starts today..
AND I WAS NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO SCHOOL AT ALL!
Maybe, i will look forward to Workplace Law, but not PR.

I felt the sudden stress because presentation is required, just like back to poly days.
Also, class performance is critical as there 10% of the marks are class participation. :(
Assignments are out as well and i will have deadlines to meet.
Why does everything sound so sucky to me?
FYI, today module is Public Relation: Contemporary Approaches.

Well, there's one keyword now is ENDURE.
Even though i feel that i might have choose the wrong course.
I still hope that i could gain something out of it.
Like maybe improve my writing and communication skills.
This two skills is quite important when stepping out into the industry.
I always envy those who could speaks and writes well.

Anyway, i met a girl called Fion.
She initiated to sit beside me and talk to me.
Maybe this is one thing that makes me feel happier, i guess..

I guess that's about it for today.
Its a very tiring and sucky monday due to work as well.. Hais..
So i shall stop here for now..
Goodnights!

No comments: