Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Change of Plan

WAH LAU!!
KAMAN AND STEPH buey steady..
Pangseh us for like 2 or 3 times liao. =/
If Veron didnt meet me up, i would join my SGH gang for KTV session..

So changed of plan.
Met up with Veron at Iluma.
Before that i was searching for ATM.
OMG, bugis is damn pathetic.
Bugis V, Iluma doesnt have any ATM for POSB/DBS loh.
I wanted to search it at Iluma, then coincidentally saw Eric there.
Another unexpected encounter. -.-"
Thus, i went to Bugis Junction to withdraw the money.

Waited for my bitch for 1hr+. WTF!!!
Finally met up and we went to have our lunch at EBISBOSHI.
The ordering method at the restaurant is very different and cool.
Hmm.. but the food i tried is so-so only~


This the pen to tap on the bar for ordering. Kinda cool.
I wonder how it detects them.


Mine.


Hers.

After which, we went to Bugis Village for a walk.
And she got her fake lashes.
Left for home early.. :)

Ending this post with photos~





No comments: