Friday, March 05, 2010

Disappointed with You

The last few sentence i typed to you in msn, you didnt even replied me at all..
I am really disappointed with you.
I really duno what are you thinking?
Its not that we didnt take any initiative to ask you out at all.
Even if we asked, there sure will be lot and lot of excuses coming out from you.
Its not the first time already.
Therefore, this time i will let you arrange..
And i guess you will not make a date at all..
Maybe because we are not important in your heart already..
I really cannot remember when was the last day i saw you also..
I guess during Xmas last year.. like 3months plus ago?
Hais..
如果一个人有心,她就会自动。

You can post anywhere and everywhere saying about friendship.
But do you think you know anything about friendship?


And another thing..
If you are not happy about anything...
Just say it out to us and dont post here and there and go beating around the bush shooting people.
It feels so weird when you reply me in FB or MSN, you can act like nothing really happen.
But when i saw your blog or FB status, you are like referring about me/us..

Seriously, who are you to be disappointed with us?
We should be the one!!

No comments: