Wednesday, March 03, 2010

下一站,幸福 // Autumn's Concerto



I saw this show in Sugoideas.com when i was watching 海派甜心 that time.
I wasnt that interested until Kenny told me that it was nice.
Therefore, i went to try watching this show.
And i am not regret!
I love the storyline so much.
And i dont want it to end.
The actors and actresses are well chosen.



小小彬 is very cute!
And his acting skill is so good too.
There's a part whereby Vanness Wu is leaving the village and 小小彬 did not want him to leave and he chase Vanness Wu's car.
I almost cry~ *sob*

This kind of show i would love to re-watch and re-watch.
I will buy the DVD for collection! =D

And YES!
Most importantly, the songs!!
I am super addicted to these songs below.
They are all my favourite!! =)


丁噹 - 我爱他



丁噹 - 你為什麼說謊



品冠 - 我以为



丁噹 - 亲人



丁噹 - 幸运草

No comments: