Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yee Boon's 21st



They planned a cake cutting in AO for Yee Boon.
I guess it's very surprising for him.. LOL~





Ended work at 6pm.
So the 4 of us - Clara, Tommy, Yee Boon and me cabbed down to Tiong Bahru Plaza.
Waited for Kelvin.
Dine at Eighteen Chefs.
Not a bad restaurant.
People who loves pasta, you can choose different sauce, flavour, topping..
I shall bring dear to try next time. :)






Bus-ed down to Orchard for KTV.
Sam joined us after which.
The feeling of KTV-ing with them is so much so much different from KTV with emerson gang and my bitches. HAHA!
They are super high and enthu sial!!
So much fun and other factor lah.. hehe~
I also met new good singer.
I like Clara sang Dear Friend from Shunza.
Sam and Kelvin sang Li Ge from SHIN oso powerful.









I left earlier as i had to wake up at 5AM the next day.
Super shag~ -.-


More photos @ http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=408832&id=854390365&l=a27f8e8496

No comments: