Monday, March 08, 2010

Suckyyyyyyy Monday!!

It's the bitch day today!
No wonder I encounter so many bitches today.
Feel so angry and innocent being scolded even it's not my fault at all.
What the hell man..

I can never understand human.
Why are there so many different kind of people?
Why are we created this way?
Everyday I'm seeing so many people in the hospital.. Talking to many people..
Some are nice, some not bad, some are not.
I wonder if one treats one bad, will they get bad karma in return?
I hope so.. So that they will know how we feel if being treated in a bad manner.

I know I might sound ignorant...
When we are young, people says nurses are like angels but in fact they are not at all.
Haha.. I'm not saying all are not angels.
But some are really bitchy.

Oh well..
I guess this is the real world~

No comments: