Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What can i Say?



PR SUX!
I mean my bridging - Public Relation.

Had my exam today.
And i determine that i will fail.
Tell me how to pass if you cannot digest anything into the brain?
I decided to study today but i was distracted.
And god! I practically forget how to study for exam already.
Sound ridiculous but hahaha.. i think its excuses yah? =x

By the way, my class started on 7 Jan.
The class was not bad..
But i felt demoralize and regrets..
Its like in the class, all of them are so English..
And their English are slang slang kind.. WTF!
Regretted choosing Mass Comm kind of course.
So that the reason of why i wanna change course. :(

I still got to know friends like Zen, Collette and maybe Kacey and Justin.
Because on the last day of bridging we need to do team work.
They are good people..
They are really good at throwing ideas as well..
And as usual, stage fright! My presentation skill sux to the core~ BOO!

Oh, the lecturer was fine.
She likes quoting lots and lots of examples..
Dont know whether is it a good or bad thing..

I guess i seriously hate lectures.
I will get bored and then sleepy..
I cannot digest what they say..
Well, maybe i just have to try to get use to it.

****************************************************************

Meeting veron tomorrow evening~
Dear is booking out tomorrow evening too. YEAH~
Haven met him for 1 week plus.
I need lots of OOs and XXs from him.. wahahaha~

Kk shall stop here..
*off to watch 海派甜心 EP11*

No comments: