Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY 2010~!

NYE is just like any other day.. HAHA!
Nothing much, nothing exciting..
Because this year i didnt want to go for countdown~
This year countdown at home..!!


Movie with dear at TM.
Watched The Treasure Hunter.
The show is not bad lah.
But i still have some comments to it. :S
Quite like the fighting also..
My motive to watch the show is because of Jay Chou lah..

After the show, we had our dinner then walked around the shopping centre.
Getting idea of CNY clothes.
Saying about clothes..
I guess its time to clear my wardrobe!
旧的不去新的不来嘛~
Abit sick and tired of wearing the same thing/ style..
Feel like trying other kind. Hehe~ :)

ANYHOO.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!





P.S: I could see fireworks over to Malaysia just now. Should have video down and show you the proof man.. Wahaha~ I can hear the "pom pom pom" sound lo.. Their fireworks are so much nicer.. I saw abit at the Khatib side too.. Could also see the Marina Square one.. How 幸福 and happy I am.. Staying at home isnt that bad as well.. :D

P.P.S: Mum and Dad going Penang, Ipoh, KL and Genting for 4 days later 3AM+ with Dad's friend driving in. I AM SO ENVY!!!

No comments: