Saturday, January 23, 2010

After class..

Dear came down and met me at Bugis.
The day before, we already decided on what to eat.
He brought me to a Korean restaurant which his friend has brought him before.
It is call Arirang Korean Restaurant which is along Liang Seah Street.


Food was o.k.a.y...
Too much meat can make u feel uneasy..
Maybe it was too oily i guess.
Umm.. i kinda miss kimchi now. =X
Didnt eat too much of kimchi because its spicy lah..
FYI, I cannot take too spicy food.
But i am better at it now than the past ohhh.. =D

After our super full dinner, we went for a walk around Bugis Junction.
Dear got a top again for CNY.
Its very nice and i like it. hehe~

Shopped until 10pm+ we left.





I'm UNHAPPY lohhhhh...
The last time we took a photo TOGETHER is when we were at KL/GENTING trip.
So i took out my camera and take tgt~
But so many blurrrr photos.
Dislike taking photo during the night time because my camera shutter speed is slow, thus blur photos. =(





Behind the smile, i am actually VERY TIRED!

No comments: