Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shopping day with SW~

Met up with SheauWei for shopping today..
The usual, i met her at CCK station and we had so much to catch up.

Had brunch at Watami; ION.
First time trying it and the food was good as well as the services. :)




After which, we went shopping around ION.


Saw some nice stuff at MUJI.
Maybe in future i can get these kind of winter stuff there..

Went TopShop.
I got one my CNY clothes there.
Guess which one i got? :)

If i have the money, i will get all of them. =(

Went to UNIQLO.
SW wanna get VDay clothing for her BF.
I really like the working pants at UNIQLO.
Will get it in future.
Its not cheap lo..
$69.90~~~ x.x

I was kinda lethargic today.
My back aches and my feet felt sore..
So we went Provence for a rest.
Always wanna try the bread there..
I had croissants.
I got the normal one and there's one with chocolate flavour - nice and crispy.


Left earlier at 8pm because we got everything.
Moreover, my dear SW has to work tomorrow..




I felt so sad for her.
Knew that she was down.
I called her to chat, hope to help out abit.
I even told sheauwei about the matter.
Sheauwei felt sad for her too.
Hais.. but now are all assumption that we made.
Couldnt proves anything.
Maybe.. just have to wait for something to happen.
有些人就是不自动。

No comments: