Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its all in the Mind...

I am in a state of mental tiredness..

I went for 4 interviews today.
In actual, 2 were the real interviews from companies.
I was like going around the CBD area.
Anyway, about the interviews..
1st one went quite well. If can i hope to get it. :)
2nd one was okay..
3rd one i dont like the job scope..
4th one was normal..
HAHA!! I know i am very picky..
But i also wish to get a good job and stay faithful to that job mah..

After which, I went to SMa to meet Lixian..
She and Jennifer was like helping me out by consulting me about the courses.
BTW, i was thinking to change my degree course lah..
I will tell you why when i blog about during my day in bridging class for PR.

Was thinking from BMM change to Accounting..
Accounting is more expensive.
I told dad about it and he's willing to pay more and he seems to be supportive.
But after the consulting, i guess i'll just stick to my current course.
They advised me not to go for accounting because mainly i have no account background.
It will not be easy for me.

I saw Lishan there too!
It was her last sem already.
What she said was right actually...
In RP, there's no exam for us.
So at SMa, its all about memorizing the theory in order to get through the exams..
I guess most Uni are like this also lah..

All in all, i guess there's no such thing as easy or hard.
Its just the matter of working hard in order to PASS and then graduate.
If not i'll be just wssting my dad's money.. :(

Sorry for the wordy-ness.
Ending post with a pic. :)




P.S: Goddamn, haven start revision! Tml is the test~
P.P.S: I think i sprain my left ankle by walking too long..

No comments: