Monday, January 11, 2010

Fortnight Meetup

I overslept today..
Veron had to wait for me for about 45mins. HAHA!

Anyway, i met up at 965 bus.
Then took 88 to hougang to her friend house as she's doing bazaar.
Selling all sorts of stuff.
Very exaggerating!!! Haha..
Veron only buy 2 napkins for her twiny.
Left the house at 2pm+ then took 74 bus down to AMK.

By the time we reached Jack's Place, i was almost fainting already..
I didnt had my breakfast. :(
So, had my brunch with her..
I think its my first time eating there..



After our brunch, we went to get KOI!

I guess its the last time i am drinking Swiss Chocolate ice blended.
KOI is going to stop selling ice blended drink if i am not wrong.. :(

After which, we bus-ed down to Yishun Northpoint to do some errands.
I didnt went to see twiny as i had to prepare stuff for my interview tomorrow.
4 interviews to attend.
Damn crazy!!

I am feeling really tired.
Imma going sleep earlier today~
Ciao!

No comments: