Friday, January 29, 2010

Unbelievable

Today, my PR module exam result is out.
And i cant believe i gt a Pass (50-59 marks).
Phew~ Can save that $625. HAHA!

Wednesday was Commercial Law paper.
I guess i did well.
More or less the points are written down.
Moreover, with the help of Lixian's note, i guess i can pass. =)

Yesterday was start of Mass Comm module.
More familiar faces from PR and CL class.
But the lecturer abit soft spoken.
I am afraid i would fall aslp tml and sun.
I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON~ >_<

I know i've been complaining about school and exam.
I just want everything to go well.
I am a person who always feel like giving up if anything dont go my way. =(


Anyway, i met up with Sheauwei for lunch today.
Felt sad for her work and life.
Hope that she will be happy with whatever she's going to make later on.

No comments: